15. When to call the doctor

June 23, 2017 10:12 pm Published by

• Narcotics are controlled substances and they cannot be phoned into the
pharmacy. These prescriptions need to be escribed to your home.
• Check your temperature daily and call the doctor if it is greater than 101.0 F
• If you notice drainage from your incision, clean it with alcohol and sterile
gauze, cover the incision and call the office.
• If you develop calf pain please call the office to discuss.
• If you are constipated for three days or more you should take an over the
counter laxative. If you are still unable to have a bowel movement, call for
prescription medication.
• If you develop an infection somewhere else in your body, see your primary care
physician and call the office.

Contact Information:
Julie Pate PA for Amar Ranawat
Telephone: 646-797-8704
Email: patej@hss.edu fax 646-797-8777

Categorised in:

This post was written by drm